Indian tradition is the definition of classy ethnicity and style mixed with elegance to make the best outfits for you. Every design which has been created to complete and Indian dress let it be a Kurti, Kurta or the latest buzz in the market plazzo. They speak a language that helps you express your style and choice in front of this world where people are metrosexuals, still rooted in their culture.
MD Fabrics is Renowned for its quality of Hand-Picked Fabrics, Characteristic use of colors, Elaborate embroideries and magnificently Rich Indian Aesthetic, MD Fabrics has pioneered the term ‘fashion’ in the Indian ethnic context with choicest exquisite Indian fabrics namely Cottons, Rayon, Slub Cottons, Silks, Maslin.
MD Fabrics is an Ethnic Ladies Wear Kurti – Unique prints, colors, designs work and fabrics. While layering years of traditions in an essence unmatched by another, MD Fabrics aims at replenishing its collection with newer designs and ensembles.
At MD Fabrics, we offer the largest range of on the click of a key. The ethnic wear that we present to our clientele is exclusive and is available for men, women and kids. We offer the timeless and the most contemporary and chic Indian Style clothing to our valued clients. Moreover, premium quality designer party wear, designer ethnic wear, party wear dresses, and casual wear are available with us. There is no doubt about the fact that MD Fabrics has emerged as one of the pioneers in this industrial domain.
Furthermore, we have a collection which has been inspired by Bollywood. This collection includes superior quality designer Wedding Wear, Festive Apparels, Salwar Kameez, Indian Ethnic Wear and many more.
Our organization which believes in providing the best quality along with cost effective products is backed by highly experienced, creative and talented fashion designers, dressmakers, artisans, Programmers, Designers and Customer Relationship Managers and the best quality logistics.
Our team designs the garments which have been inspired by the Mughal Era and tries its best to preserve the creativity and style of the fantabulous, royal times. They provide you the best in the market designs with the finest cuts and the latest styles.
FABRIC, EMBROIDERY, FIT & FINISH
- Many of our products are embroidered and therefore fragile in their usage. They may be hand embroidered or machine embroidered or in combination of both hand embroidery & machine embroidery. These garments should be worn with care and are mainly for special occasion wear.
- There would be variation in embroidery, design, color or material as it is handmade and the combination is decided by the artisan at the time of processing. Two products from the same SKU or design may have variations in colors or embroidery because of hand processing.
- Check for the fabric for each product in the description. Please note that the product cost varies based on the fabric used.
- A garment may have variations in patterns due to individual dyeing methods.
- Please ensure that the first wash is ‘Dry Clean’ only, Heavy Embroidered products can only be Dry Cleaned.
- Casual items should be washed separately in cold water and thoroughly rinsed (do not leave to soak). It is better to refer the wash cash instruction in the description of the product purchased.
- Please note that due to hand dyeing methods used the colors are not guaranteed. We cannot be liable for any damage to your garments due to not complying with the wash care instructions given.
- All products with embossed or rubber prints should be reverse ironed.
- Any displacements to sequin beading or embroidery cannot be deemed to be a defect in the garment but is caused by the very nature of the work. Extra beading is supplied. In these cases postage cannot be claimed in refunds.
- Shoes that have sequins diamante or embroidery are occasion wear only and some designs such as kusa cannot be worn in wet conditions.
- Outfits may have a smell of paraffin which is due to the process used to dry clean garments after embroidery. This smell will evaporate once the garment has been removed from packing.
- Each design or style comes with a fit based on the style chosen by the designer. The fit specification is provided in the description. Two different styles or designs may have different fits even if it is purchased for the same measurements.
- Important: All garments are stitched based on the measurements you provide. In case your measurements are not correct then you may not find the garment fit to match your expectations. It is important you give us the right measurements at the time of placing your order.